Saturday, December 27, 2008

A word on Games and the weekend.

I hope most of you had a Happy Christmas.
I don't often talk about games on this site. Some times I think that is a pity. Other times I am lucid and realize that it would be a bad idea.
Anyways, this post is about two games that I have played over the last few days.

First off, Pictureka. We got it as a gift from Maxine's folks. We had such a freakin blast playing it! It is one of those games that is great for a variety of age groups and can be played in a relatively short amount of time. I loved it! (Jeff won, by the way.)

Second is Jam Legend. This is a browser based online game that equates to Guitar Hero. I participated in the demo a couple months back but it is in general release now. (And, best of all, its FREE!!!!!!!!) I love it. I freakin love it! It has a ton of different songs. Some I know, some I don't. If you love exploring music, check it out. It makes me remember how much I love Audiosurf. I may need to start playing that again...

Anyways, I will probably not post again this weekend. Today we say our goodbyes to Miss Stacy and tonight are the UFC fights. (Good fights tonight. I am stoked.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that Pictureka is fun. We plan on playing it for New Years.

    ReplyDelete