Sunday, January 4, 2009

Where is the standard new year post?

Ok, so after taking some shit from Cerra for not posting frequently enough I thought I would break the silence.
I'm not one for resolutions or anything like that so don't expect any. I am too much of a spontaneous goober to plan that far ahead.
My video card blew up on Friday. It makes me terribly sad. It means I am restricted to only using the laptop for the foreseeable future. (Until I convince Maxine that THIS is a good buy.)

Please observe a moment of silence for my video card. It has gone to a better place. (It is sitting on top of my keyboard)

4 comments:

  1. Can you not download a video driver online? I tried but stupid dell makes it so that I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! What are you? The nerdiest gamer on the planet?!?!?! Oh wait, no, cuz then you would want TWO of those... You can get a video card for $25. Now that's a good buy!!! See?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, thanks for succumbing to my not so subtle and probably obnoxious peer pressure... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh if only!!! It's not a driver issue. I blew up the card.
    Stupid stupid me. It got too hot and burnt out.

    ReplyDelete