Sunday, January 11, 2009

Better Living through better practices

This year I am going to focus on some more meaningful topics than I have in the past. (Don't worry, the random stuff will still be there too) With the troubling economy, prices everywhere are going up and people are losing their jobs. Even people with job security are feeling the tough times.
The perfect first steps would be to analyze your situation and come up with a good plan. Even those that already have a working budget would benefit from a good, thorough review.
There is a class starting up over at Better Budgeting that would probably be good for most of my readers. (I am already signed up.) Michelle, the owner, also publishes a monthly newsletter that I have been reading for several months. She knows what she is talking about and I recommend her course.

This round of classes start on Monday but she is accepting late registrations all week. (It is a once a week e-mail class)

No comments:

Post a Comment