Thursday, January 8, 2009

Random thought from the shower...

While I was in the shower this morning I was contemplating if I would rather be deaf or blind and what kind of job I would have in either case.

Then, the thought occurred to me...How do deaf people control the volume of their voice? If I am already a loud talker and I went deaf, would I shout alot? Hmm. I don't know.

As an aside, I figure if I was deaf, I could still be a writer. Although I would go insane quickly without music.
If I was blind I would probably become an alcoholic and die. I couldn't think of anything but "blind taste-tester." That could be fun...

4 comments:

  1. Was that from that stupid Facebook interview you sent me? That question was on there. Sometimes when I wear earplugs I think about being deaf. It would be soooo much better than blind, I think. Both suck pretty bad though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is probably what put it in my head. I didn't realize how completely friggin lame that interview was until *after* I sent it to people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how they sucker you in! Bastards!

    ReplyDelete