Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The way of the dodo...

There are many things that a person will never try or do.
There are many things that a person says they will do but don't.

Which is worse? Being unwilling to try things or not following through?

Right now I am pretty pissed off about someone telling me they would do something and then screwing me at the last minute. I thought I would be over it today but I am not.
I guess the questions above are really a matter of context.
There are certain things that a person *should* never try, but once you take those out of the equation, shouldn't you want to try EVERYTHING?
I know I do.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's worse when someone says they will do something and don't. At least you know where you stand with the first group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I almost laid the smack down on a certain someone.

    ReplyDelete