Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Five Guys-Once you go all the way, there is no other way.

I love to eat. I love food. That probably explains why I carry around so much more of myself than I did a few years ago.

Anyways, a little while back I posted about Five Guys burgers. I really think they spoiled me from ever enjoying another fast food burger.

I was thinking about it yesterday while trying to choose something for lunch. Now, in my life, there are homemade burgers, Five Guys burgers, and everything else. The everything else category is meh. 

If you haven't gone yet, get off your ass and go.

I suggest you order a "Cheeseburger all the way." Oh, and order a regular order of cajun fries. It's enough to share with that special someone.

They have locations all over the country. GO ALREADY!

2 comments:

  1. What is the address, which one do you go too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two of them in our area. I have been to both. Freakin awesome.

    ReplyDelete