Monday, December 8, 2008

Eating cheap when money counts

While tromping around the interwebbies looking for new and exciting recipes to add to my arsenal, (Imagine the groaning of my kids at that statement) I came across Better Budgeting.com. It is a site devoted saving money without living like a miser. I am in no way affiliated with, or a paid endorser for, Michelle but I think the site has a lot of great information. (And some pretty tasty recipes too.) I would encourage you to check it out.
Even those of us that are not struggling through the economy as badly as others could do with a few cost saving techniques. (And it is never a bad idea to read up on some new perspectives.)

We have tried some exciting and yummy recipes over the past few months. I haven't decided if I am going to post some of them or not. I may give them their own blog. Its still up in the air.

1 comment: