Sunday, March 22, 2009

Repetition

As I typed the word repetition, I had a thought. Let's dissect. If you break down the word, you have rep, for repeat. You have pet, which, well, means to pet. And then, you have tit. Um, jugs? boobies? fun bags? And ion. I have nothing witty, so forget that part.
So, the definition of repetition is to repeatedly rub boobies. Now you are informed.

That is a complete side tangent. My real reason for posting was the following video. The title, repetition, is because this is the same girl I posted the other day. Normally I would try not to repeat someone so soon but your mum told me to.
Enjoy.
httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INd_i7RiwYs

Have you ever thought about making your own videos and posting them on YouTube? Me neither.

It's a four day week for me. Jealous much? I think it is going to be incredibly hard to focus. If I work with you, please forgive me. And what are you doing reading this during work hours? SHAME ON YOU!

Maxine and I celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary next week. I think that means she is officially stuck with me. Which is good because I don't relish the idea of sleeping in the bushes outside of her house and stalking her. Oh crap, did I just write that? Thank goodness for deletion.

I have a great big party planned for our anniversary. If you haven't already received your invite it is probably because we don't like you. Either that or it could be because I have the party planned in my head but not the thousands and thousands of dollars it would take to pull it off. That plus the fact that Maxine made me PROMISE not to spend any money. Since she reads this, I will have to say I didn't.

Have a great day and remember, a wise man once said, "Don't eat wooden nickels."

Yes, it was me.

1 comment:

  1. Your logic is flawed. It's not repettition. So you are either "pe"-ing the "tit" or "pet"ting the "it." But yeah, leave it to a boy...

    I love this video. It's so true. It sometimes even happens with my hubby, but we just look at each other and giggle like 7 year old boys. Sex scenes can be very untimely... AND HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete