Friday, August 14, 2009

what other meaningless crap can I talk about

Well lets see. I don't get out much. What do I do. Hang out with the kids and take care of Mike and watch netflix movies. Ah ha, So I will talk about some of my favorite and least favorite actors.
I think the best ACTORS of today are Johnny Depp and Leonardo Dicaprio, they are true character actors. I think Heath Ledger was making his way on to that list as well. Some of my faves just cuz I like them are Laura Linney, Ryan Reynolds, Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt, Kate Winslet, Collin Firth, Paul Walker (I know I will take some crap for this one, People think it is just cuz he is yummy, but I say watch Noel, he has the best masculine cry in the business, just enough vulnerability.) , Claire Danes, Matt Damon, there are more that I will think of as soon as I post this.
As for actors I am not fond of. I do like some movies despite some of these people being in them though, and they may be very cool people. I don't know them personally so I couldn't say. All I'm sayin is I am not a fan of Juliette Lewis, Mark Wahlberg (although I like Marky mark, go figure), Nicholas Cage. That is all that pops in my head at the moment.
Netflix movies coming today are sliding doors , one of my top 10, if you haven't seen it, Do. 17 again, ya that right the one with Zac Efron, he reminds me of Jared Leto ten or fifteen years ago. And Fired up, a teenybopper comedy that looked funny in the previews. we are crashing we we are crashing. We shall see if it meets my gut busting expectations.
Its Friday, have some fun, watch a movie with someone you love, love to live and live to love.
Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. well said, and this isn't meaningless crap, these are important life issues that everyone must face....oh wait, no they aren't.

    ReplyDelete