Monday, August 3, 2009

Regin's birthday party

Happy Birthday to our Regin. I cant believe she is 12. Not a little girl any more. We had a party for her on saturday, with us and 3 of her closest friends. We got her a really cute outfit from justice. She got a purse and a lifesize Edward Cullen from her friends. I made her a cake that turned out pretty good, 9 hours of work though so I dont think I will be making cakes for every occasion. Here are some pics.

 

 

 

after the party Jeff mowed the lawn wearing his party hat with his balloon attached to his arm. I think it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe she is twelve now...and I mean, who doesn't want a lifesize Edward Cullen! Great job on the cake too. I have a card for her but tell her Happy Bday anyways:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifesize Edward Cullen, wow!! Just what every 12 year old girl needs!! Happy Birthday Regin!

    Jeff is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawnita Floyd (mom)August 3, 2009 at 6:37 AM

    It looks like she had fun, 12years old, We got a book or magazine about twilight, it has lots of posters in it, we'll have to send it to Regin, she could hang up all the posters in her room. Happy Birthday Regin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Regin! Nice duds! That's what cool kids say these days, right?...duds?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regin looks so much like you (Maxine) in the pic where she is standing next to the life size Edward, Happy Birthday Regin!!!!

    ReplyDelete