Friday, August 7, 2009

A few thoughts and other unimportant thing

One of my favorite film makers died. John Hughes made such absolute classics as Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club. He had an impressive understanding of teenagers that though his movies were made like 25 years ago (yikes I am old), they are still valid tody.
We will pretend this next part is on subject because they both have to do with movies. James Marsden in one of the most under rated actors today. In my opinion. Think about all the movies he has been in. Holy crap it could be as many as Morgan Freeman. The first thing I recall seeing him in is called Gossip, where he played quite the prick. Although looking at his filmography he did plenty before that. I guess it is just the first thing I noticed him in. I watched it with Chelle, and we were both like who is that guy. I have decided he is probably the Cary Grant of today. He does all kinds of acting. He plays jerks, bad guys, good guys, romantic guys,funny guys, super heros, he sings, dances, and best of all makes me laugh. Some of his best are the notebook, hairspray, 27 dresses, sex drive, and his crowning achievment in my opinion Enchanted. He is one talented person. Netflix some of his stuff and Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I've always liked James Marsden. Don't forget X-men... Shane gave me 27 dresses for my bday and we want to get Boo Enchanted for X-mas. Good shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I love james marsden too! If he is in a movie, I usually try to see it, even if I'm not really interested in a movie. It has nothing to do with him being good looking either....I swear!

    ReplyDelete