Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Wish

Dear Santa, Please bring me a zebra, and some starburst.
Love,
Maxine
p.s. I have been a very good girl this year.

J/K
I wish I was rich (monetarily, I am already rich in love)
I wish I had a rocking bod (basically that my big ass was matched by big boobs.)
I wish I had a jeep (with the gas mileage of a prius)
I wish I could go to France (not for fries but to see Monet's garden)

I wsh I had good teeth (to smile with)


I wish I played the drums (its a musical instrument that you hit with sticks, Like rock band but without the tv)


I wish I had a tatoo (a water lily on my back on my left shoulder, cuz I need to have a reason not to hate that shoulder and want it amputated all the time)


 



and finally
I wish I was a little bit  taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl from the hood I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a six four empalla

Skee lo, are those the right words or is it like when Van Halen sings Panama and all I hear is Cannonball?

3 comments:

  1. and now you all know a little bit more why I love her soooo damn much.
    Who else can be so damn good looking (with a smokin' hot backend) and be funny and then wrap it all up by breakin out an old school rap verse.

    Oh hellz yeah you are jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.....but I'm not sure. Your way sounds good too!

    P.s. your silly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isn't cannonball?... What'd I miss?...

    ReplyDelete