Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another critically important post.

Today's post is brought to you by the letter "Q" and the number 17.

I am in a ranting mood today and am feeling rather grumpy so I am not really posting anything.

Expect frogs. And mice.

And don't forget pickles.

Aren't you glad you wasted 25 seconds of your life reading this? :-)

Have you ever tried fried bananas? I have. They are kind of gross.

Ok, now close your eyes and pretend I ranted about all of the things that are clouding up my brain this morning.

Ok, now you are offended. It happens. I am sure you will get over it.

Wow, in the minute or two I spent writing this, I have deleted three different rants from the body of this post. My brain is screwy. I need to stop now. But before I do, I want you to research the difference between salvation by grace and salvation by works. Which one makes the most sense to you?

Now go make yourself have a WONDERFUL day.

1 comment:

  1. 25 seconds?!?!?! It took me like a minute and a half to get to that part... Sad..

    You need both to be saved.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete