Friday, April 3, 2009

8 things (just for you Rochelle)

8 favorite tv shows
1- friends
2- bones
3- lost
4- heroes
5- criminal minds
6- dark angel
7- pretender
8- my so called life (they don't have to be currently on air do they?)

8 things I did yesterday
1-colored my hair
2- bought new underwear
3- had mickey d's for lunch
4- took a nap
5- hung out with Mark
6- ate some peach yogurt
7- did some sewing
8- annoyed Jeff

8 things I am looking forward to
1- date Saturday night
2- Depeche mode in August
3- Summer, summer, summertime
4- school to be out
5- retirement
6- having a perfect body
7- having perfect teeth
8- not being delusional about those last three

8 favorite restaurants

1- training table
2- bajio
3- sizzler
4- outback
5- ruby river
6- hires big h
7- arbys
8- apallo

8 things on my wish list
1- my kids to go to college
2- get my teeth fixed
3- be toned
4- be independently wealthy
5- a jeep
6- a baby grand piano
7- to be able to adopt
8- world peace (picture waving ,elbow, elbow, wrist,wrist, wrist)

8 people I tag
1- ya
2- right
3- like
4- I
5- know
6- that
7- many
8- people

1 comment:

  1. THANKS MAXINE!! I knew you could do it! I like how you put annoyed Jeff as one of the things you did yesterday, it makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete