Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Anniversary

datenight2

So monday was our 15th anniversary. Mark had requested the whole week off. Unfortunately he spent the first few days quite sick. It was great having him home. Having lunch together and hanging out. It was like a week long celebration of our anniversary. Monday we went to dinner as a family. Friday Mark and I went and saw fast and furious (which I really liked, he said he did to but he may have just been humoring me.) Saturday we got all gussied up and went to a really nice dinner at Fratelli's (which I probably just spelled incorrectly) it was wonderful, authentic Italian food, with a lovely atmosphere. Then we went to the store to get some cheesecake for the family. You cant see it in the pic, but I was wearing super high strappy black heels. I'm sure Kim would have rocked them, but I am high heel challenged so I was wobbling like a weeble. Mark said he would holler and sing to pull attention away from my barely being able to walk. The image that conjured in my head gave me a serious case of the giggles. So I was having a laughing fit in the store wobbling along. probably not looking so much like a weeble anymore, just drunk.

The reason I tell the weeble wobble story even though you probably didn't care to hear it is because it demonstrates some of my favorite things about being with my Mark. He is funny as hell, I spend so much time laughing, and he can make me laugh whenever he wants. Also that he would do anything for me. Including but not limited to making a fool of himself in public. I could tell you dozens of stories when he has been a spectacle on my behalf. There are billions of reasons why I love Mark. I will spare you the details, suffice it to say I AM WITHOUT A DOUBT THE LUCKIEST, BEST LOVED, WOMAN IN THE WORLD. Ahhhh is good to be me.

7 comments:

  1. I've been wearing high heels for about 10 years now. You just have to practice Max, catwalk down the hallway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Max, glad you guys got to still go have some fun. I have a card for you guys but we kept waiting for you on Monday and didn't know what was going on. I will have to stop it by one day. We loved Fast and Furious too. Congrats on all your years together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress. I'm sure Mark spoils you rotten. We hear about his lovely wife all the time but I still haven't had the opportunity of meeting. Congrats on your fifteen years together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now everyone knows Maxine is on CRACK!
    And that she was drunk on Saturday. Interesting that she gets drunk and doesn't invite me to partake.
    I think I should post some of the full body pics of her in the dress so everyone can see the super hottie-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is really pretty. I am a retard in heels as well and I have been practicing, I still suck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who needs heals, won't tennis shoes look just as great with that dress?! J/k congrats on the 15 years..........mark's a good guy, despite his stinkiness, your a good woman to put up with that! HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mark does stink. Congrats you two.

    ReplyDelete