Saturday, May 2, 2009

When I move you move.....just like that...

Awwwww yeah! Today was Scout-A-Rama. Andrew and I were asked to help at our pack's booth for a couple of hours. Jeff, Andrew, and I went early to party hard with the other scouts.
I had a blast hanging out with the two coolest guys I know. We saw so many things and so many people it is hard for me to describe specifics.

Our pack's booth was a shorter version of the Space Derby that we did a few months ago. My favorite part of the ENTIRE Scout-A-Rama was the time I got to spend with the scouts and their families running space derby races.
They say these types of events are for the scouts but I think I got as much out of it as Andrew did.

It was a good time. If you didn't make it out this year, try next year. I am sure we will sell you a ticket. There were events and booths that would appeal to anyone in the family.

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment