Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Few Randomocities

THE BIG RACE is tomorrow. (Or tomarrow depending on who you are.) Thank you to everyone that offered their support. (Both morally and financially. Each is equally as important.) I am super excited and I think it will be a lot of fun.
Hopefully Maxine's uber ick toe will be strong enough that she can participate. We took the bandaging off last night and it is still really tender. We will try getting a shoe on it tonight and walking around a bit to see how it goes. We were going to post pictures but once it was soaked and the crustyness was removed it wasn't really all that gross looking.

In other news, Star Trek opens today. I am almost a quivering mass of goo anticipating the joy that is Star Trek but I am putting on a strong face so I do not scare animals and small children. (Yes you, Corbin...although I guess you aren't that small anymore.)

And now, for something completely different...

You know I love the guys over at Mediocre Films. They are hella funny and posted another gem.



Today's video is brought to you by the letter "C", the number 12, and Tuesday. No, not this Tuesday, next Tuesday.

See you then.

When?

Next Tuesday.

What?

I SAID SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY!

Or you could treasure Andrew's current favorite joke.

We were outside tossing a football last night and he said; "Hey Dad, say I, spell cup, and then say pretty colors!"

You just did it, didn't you. Andrew is laughing in his head although he isn't even awake yet.

Yep. My kids are better than yours.

Have a great day!

1 comment: