Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kung Pow: Enter The Fist

My boys and I have a movie we love. I have never heard of anyone else that knows about it.
It is Kung Pow: Enter The Fist. It may be the funniest movie EVER!
Here are a couple of clips from Hulu. They are not the clips that I would have chosen but they are damn funny. We have many, many sayings around the house that come from this movie. I would strongly encourage EVERYONE, their dog, their momma, their aunt, their neighbor, and their third cousin's roommate's friend's gynecologist to watch it.








I couldn't resist (Audio from Kung Pow):

George Bush is Master Betty! - For more amazing video clips, click here

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGCaCB8ebTc

And, some quotes:
----------------------------------
Master Betty: Go get some snacks, perhaps a carbonated soda!
Ling: I hope they have Icees!
Chosen One: I have chosen the large tub.
Wimp Lo: My nipples look like Milk Duds!
Master Tang: I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn, and it's non-dairy!
----------------------------------
Master Tang: [narrating] At that moment, the Chosen One learned a valuable lesson about iron claws... THEY HURT LIKE CRAP MAN.
----------------------------------
Wimp Lo: Take a close look. 'Cause I rule, baby.
Chosen One: And who do you rule, the large-dark-nipple people?
----------------------------------
Master Tang: [Master Tang walking and singing] Hmm, chicken go cluck-cluck, cow go moo. Piggy go oink-oink, how bout you? Wanna be an animal just like you.
[breaks off and looks around]
Henchman: [in bushes] Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
Master Betty: Mmm, I'm just a birdie, too!
Master Tang: [resumes singing] Lemur go pff-pff, Ostrich go baah. Koala go
Master Tang: [makes clicking noises]
Master Tang: [spins to face Betty]
---------------------------------
Master Tang: Pay no attention to Wimp Lo, we purposely trained him wrong... as a joke
---------------------------------
Wimp Lo: Knock, knock. Who's there? Your butt that's about to be kicked!
---------------------------------
Master Betty: Well, I thought you looked familiar. Sorry, I didn't recognize you without crap in your pants!
---------------------------------
Chosen One: His powers are greater than mine.
Mu Shu Fasa: Yes, plus when you got hit with his iron claw you DID scream like a wussy.
---------------------------------
Master Tang: [singing] Oh, Taco Bell, Taco Bell, product placement with Taco Bell. Enchirito...
Students: [joining in singing] Nacho, Burrito...
---------------------------------
Ling: I'm a teeny tiny horny honey!

2 comments:

  1. You should see kung fu hustle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have. A couple of times. Kung Pow is mucho bettero. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete