Saturday, November 8, 2008

A word on censorship...

There have been several topics I have wanted to post about recently. Based on the responses to my last rant, I have opted not to. I only say this so that you will know that I value the opinions and feelings of many of you that read this. In the interest of remaining PC, I will try to keep things light and humorous in future posts. Of course, I will not promise not to rant on occasion. I feel very strongly about some things and need to vent on occasion. I guess ultimately it means I will listen more closely to Maxine's wise counsel.

On that note, Al Franken is running for congress in Minnesota. I have been a fan of his since SNL.
I think he's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggone it, people like him!
Read about it here?

2 comments:

  1. Mark
    Sometimes people just have to agree to disagree, that's life. The world would be so boreing if every body was just alike. I do enjoy alot of your blogs,some I choose not to watch or read, but you do blog about a wide variety of subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, we disagree on some things, but this is your blog dude! You should feel like you can share your feelings and opinions. I think you should share them. As one who is often censored - or attempted to be censored - censorship is way overrated. I think you can word any of your opinions diplomatically so as not to offend, but even if offensive, POST AWAY MOFO! But then again, maybe that is why we aren't the better halves... ;-)

    ReplyDelete