Saturday, November 8, 2008

And now for something completely different...

I like crude humor. Didn't you already know that? Proceed at your own risk. And yes, this is an all time low for this blog. But hey, it's 2am and I can't think of anything better to do.
These are crude and some may not enjoy them. Please skip them if you are feeling sensitive.

From Dirty Love, a hella funny but under appreciated movie...


And a couple random YouTubes




If you have made it this far, what is wrong with you? This last one is offensive, crude, and contains nudity. It is also one of my favorite scenes from Dirty Love. Please do not watch it in the company of sensitive people, young people, or people that are humor-impaired.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my hell...I don't think I have ever laughted that hard in my life.....lol

    ReplyDelete