Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Write Much?

Well, as I posted yesterday, I have been looking for some paying writing gigs. I have a couple of things ready to send off to publishers, and I will anxiously await their rejection letters.

I am also about to start a paid writing gig for a certain website to remain nameless for now. (We are still working out contract details.) Assuming we don't get too caught up in the $$DETAILS$$ it should start soon.

The pay is peanuts but it will be a great addition (or beginning) to my portfolio.

Thanks everyone for sending me your good Karma. I would like to say it was easy to find this gig but that would be a lie. I have spent the better part of the last few weeks trying to figure out *how* to do this and most of the last 4 days actually trying to do it.

Its definitely not easy but hopefully it will be worth it. Livin' the dream... at all costs...

No comments:

Post a Comment