Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gleaming the cube...

Ok, so the title of this post has nothing to do with the content but anytime you can make reference to a skate movie you can't really go wrong.

Maxine and Regin have all but perfected the solving of the Rubix Cube. Thanks to Rochelle and Scott for bringing THAT obsessive plague into our lives. :P
Not to be outdone, I decided to take it a step further. Let's see if Scott and Rochelle can beat THIS:

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuNOvlqJ1IU

Well, maybe that isn't me in reality, but in my mind I could totally do that. I solved the cube once. It only took me a week.

2 comments:

  1. Pfft...I could do that. You know that solving a rubik's cube is good for fighting off dementia as you grow older, so maybe you should.....never mind.

    ps. why was that guys cube weird colors? I think he didn't have stickers on one side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawnita Floyd (mom)August 26, 2010 at 6:40 AM

    I guess you could call that "Extreem problem solving, I might consider doing the parachuting thing but not the cube,I don't need to prove I'm dumb!

    ReplyDelete