Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yo

Now we join our regularly scheduled program already in progress.

The Christmas Season was good for us. We got a wii and the kids each picked a game they wanted. I love our traditions, they make the holidays for me. We opened jamies Christmas eve as well as our draw names gifts. I love that we draw names from a hat, and have a limit to get that person gifts. (we did it when I was a kid to, total blast.) Anyways, everyone is always so thoughtful and happy to see reaction, oh the spirit of giving. Also we watch some christmas movies throughout. Such as a Christmas story and rudolph, Regin and I watching White Christmas just like my Mom and I used to.
Andrews Birthday slash New years was great, we played some wii and hung out. Regin spent the night at her friends. Then we went to bed early (cuz we are old), but somehow I was still awake watching tv at midnight. I watched the end of Dick Clarks rocking eve. I have to say I think Dick Clark is a brave beautiful man. And I admire his perseverance, he is an American icon. Raja got really freaked out by fireworks and needed to be cuddled so she woke Mark up and we got our new years kiss, maybe she is just a perv and wanted to watch us kiss, but I think it was the fireworks.
Anyway happy 2010 to everyone, may we all be thinner and richer and have better hair, or you know whatever you want too.

2 comments:

  1. hey I'll take the thinner, richer and better hair too! Ps. I'm jealous of your wii fit, I didn't get that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawnita Floyd (mom)January 4, 2010 at 4:01 AM

    It sounds like you all had a super fun Christmas!Enjoy your wii, it sounds like everyone except us has one, which is fine with me, i'm not fond of video games.

    ReplyDelete