Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sometimes its just not funny.

I have to admit something here.
I am addicted to blogs.
I have 60-70 different blogs in my reader.
Most of them, believe it or not, are for humor purposes.
Others are for family and friends, politics, news, games, sports, and frugality.
Not all of them are updated daily, and some are updated multiple times daily so I can't venture a guess on how many I read.
Suffice it to say that after spending all day working in front of a computer, I spend at least an hour every evening reading news and blogs.

I have always thought that many things that aren't funny when they occur will eventually be humorous in some way.
THIS proves me wrong.
As a side note, 99% of the other things I have seen on that site are hilarious. Some are definately not PG so I wouldn't browse about with little eyes around.

6 comments:

  1. hey, do you ever check out failblog.org? its one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, also you should look at peopleofwalmart.com, its delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not seen people of Wal-Mart. Thanks for that! Now that my retinas are damaged I had to add it to my reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its one that I have peed myself over many many times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So are you saying if one were to go to that link and laugh before they got that twinge of distaste, that's wrong?... I think it would be a lot funnier without the last part. When I clicked on it,I just saw the "Rhianna I'd hit that" part it was a lot funnier. The second part just made it lame. Anyway, yes, I laughed... It was funny...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha. peopleofwalmart.com is hilarious. I just want to know who's been following me around Woolmurt takin' mah pitur...

    ReplyDelete