Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ok, I don't normally do things like this but when I saw it on Rikki's blog I had to.
It is so much fun and a lot harder than I thought it would be. You really have to know a band to pull it off.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title.

Your Artist: KISS
Are you male or female: 2000 Man
Describe yourself: God of Thunder
How do you feel about yourself: I Love it Loud
Describe where you currently live: Rock Bottom
The first thing you think of when you wake up: Great Expectations
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Detroit Rock City
Your favorite form of transportation: Strutter
Your best friend is: She
Your favorite color is: Black Diamond
What's the weather like: Hotter Than Hell
If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Calling Dr. Love
What is life to you: All Hell's Breakin Loose
What is the best advice you have to give: Lick It Up
If you could change your name, what would it be: Love Gun
Your favorite food is: Cold Gin
How I would like to die: Sweet Pain
My soul's present condition: Psycho Circus
The faults I can bear: Spit
How would you describe your love life: I Just Wanna
What are you going to post this as: Sure Know Somethin

No comments:

Post a Comment