Monday, February 8, 2010

Supa doopa

It had to happen eventually.

Every team I picked in the playoffs this year lost. Until the Super Bowl.

I didn't pick the Saints to win because of the bandwagon. Or Katrina. Or because their color scheme is cooler than the Colts.

I picked them because they had never won the Super Bowl and everyone deserves a chance. (And maybe because the Colts beat the Bears a couple years ago. But I don't hold a grudge.)

New Orleans Saints defeats Indianapolis Colts to win Super Bowl XLIV - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN.

It was a great game. Both teams played well. I am sure there will be a ton of blathering on the interwebbies about Manning choking or some such. That is all crap.

Two teams played with a combined one turnover. You can't find fault in that.

Next, we turn our attention back to the Jazz. They are looking good this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment