Monday, November 14, 2011

We Wish You A....something something...

It is almost Thanksgiving, which means it is almost my birthday.
And what comes after my birthday? CHRISTMAS!!!!

I get excited for Christmas. I just love it.
I love the music, I love the spirit, I love the whole vibe.

I built my Christmas playlist in Spotify this morning. I haven't talked about Spotify yet. If you haven't heard of it, I recommend that you check it out.

Here are the artists that I have on my playlist:

Michael Buble

Harry Connick Jr
Bing Crosby
Elvis
Christina Aguilera
Mariah Carey
Carpenters
Nat King Cole


Who am I missing? When you think of Christmas music, who do you think of? 

I got the wild hair to decorate for Christmas yesterday but luckily we decided to wait until next weekend. I would love to buy a new tree this year. We've been looking at the pre-lit trees. Some of them look really good.

Anyway...Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. It appears you have forgotten The Beach Boys...Little Saint Nick is classic! Ha ha! I know you too well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Rochelle...If only you lived here so I could kick you. :P

    Hey, little known fact, Rochelle in Spanish is "El Punkassio"

    See, I am educational.

    ReplyDelete