Sunday, September 5, 2010

That moment...

Have you ever had one of those..."This is awkward" moments?
Jerry Maguire is on TV right now. Maxine is watching it and it just happens to be the part I referenced in a blog post the other week.

I love that movie. Not enough for it to be in my top 5, but I love it.

It made me think of some awkward times in my life and how, when looking back later, they have turned out to be fantastic moments. No, I am not going to outline them here but it brings up an interesting thought.
Embrace every moment. If you can get perspective, you can take those awkward moments and see them for exactly how humorous they are.

I have a habit of talking out of my ass. Everyone knows it. The pleasant side effect of that is that I don't get embarrassed easily. I enjoy being a little silly. I try to embrace every moment. Most days I fail miserably but I still try.

Do you?

1 comment:

  1. Awkward moments? me ...never,ha ha

    ReplyDelete