Monday, June 15, 2009

Stick with it through the end...

Not much to say lately. Been busy. Saw the funniest bumper stickers...

Bumper1
And
Bumper2

Enjoy.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe-er9FqhYA

I have (a little too much) personal experience with this one...
httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo0Vv0J6jtw

For those that made it... A little enlightenment.
While I may not share your views and wonder at how you can believe some of the things that you do, here are the five precepts of Buddhism. I try to follow, shouldn't you? (Rhyme fully intended)

* I undertake the precept of abstaining from destroying living creatures.
* I undertake the precept of abstaining from taking anything not freely given.
* I undertake the precept of abstaining from sexual misconduct.
* I undertake the precept of abstaining from false speech.
* I undertake the precept of abstaining from taking intoxicants which lead to carelessness.

Granted, I suck at a couple of them but it is the journey that makes us who we are. Wouldn't it also be grand if we all shed the labels that we use to identify ourselves?

Peace out y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment