Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cerra loves Justin Bieber.

Provacative title? I think so.
I'm back from vacation so the post can resume.

Who the hell is Justin Bieber?
I have been curious about where this little troll boy with hair goofier than mine came from.
Apparently, the story is that he was discovered on YouTube and had a "chance meeting" with Usher.

Here is the article.

Not only do I call BS, but his quote at the bottom really makes him sound like an arrogant little prick.

Why do I care?
I am fascinated by the fact that he is so popular. Maxine was watching The Daily 10 last night and they actually talked about how many times he twitched his hair during the interview. (You would have to see the clip to understand why I refer to it as twitching his hair. It is hilarious.)

I guess he has as much talent as Britteny Spears but thats not saying much. I think with the right producer anyone could make an overproduced pop album. Poor boy is screwed once he hits puberty. (Although why it hasn't happened by 16 is a mystery)

At least we get a good parody video out of it.
httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_cGo0q7krk&feature=player_embedded

Speaking of parody videos...

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWxTGJ3TK1U

This one even sounds right!!!
httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7n8GqewJ2M

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha! Holy shit, those parody vids were da bomb! Love it. So yeah, I didn't know his name, but I have jammed to his stuff on the radio... I think he's talented and cute. Maybe it's the caged cougar in me, but I DO love him... ;-P

    ReplyDelete